- Year: 2018
- Page Number: 424 pages
- File Type: PDF
- File Size: 12.30 MB
- Authors/ Editiors: Steven E. Weinberger
With an emphasis on the pathophysiologic basis of pulmonary disease, Principles of Pulmonary Medicine, 7th Edition, by Drs. Steven E Weinberger, Barbara A Cockrill, and Jess Mandel, provides a superbly illustrated introduction to this fast-changing field. This essential text employs a concise and understandable approach, integrating clinical topics with underlying physiologic, pathophysiologic, and basic science concepts critical for medical students, trainees, and those looking for a practical update on both acute and chronic pulmonary diseases
• Offers access to extensive online resources, including author commentaries, video clips, audio recordings of lung sounds, and 200 case-based self-assessment questions – covering topics including pulmonary function tests, physiologic data, and arterial blood gas testing and modeled after the USMLE exam.
• Discusses therapeutic strategies, including the available evidence for assessing relative benefits, harms, and costs, where appropriate.
• Provides an excellent visual basis for understanding and interpreting pulmonary disease with easy-to-understand anatomic illustrations and accompanying radiologic and pathophysiologic images.
• Covers all that’s new in the field, including new CT lung cancer screening guidelines; new concepts in the pathogenesis of asthma, interstitial lung disease, and other pulmonary diseases; and evolving therapies for idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, pulmonary hypertension, and advanced lung cancer.
• Features updated information on the expanded use of advanced interventional pulmonology (bronchoscopic) procedures, improvements in precision treatment of lung tumors based on genetic profiles, and new and emerging infections with respiratory involvement.
• Covers hot topics such as lung tumor treatment, including use of genetic markers and immunotherapy; lung cancer screening reflecting the latest guidelines on who, how, and when to screen; and newer bronchoscopic procedures, such as navigational bronchoscopy.
• Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Review “This is a well-written and well-organized book on pulmonary pathophysiology and should be a very useful resource for medical students and postgraduate trainees. Although aimed primarily at medical students taking a respiratory pathophysiology course, the book also should prove useful for residents and fellows training in pulmonary medicine, as well as for practicing physicians wishing a review.” Reviewed by Santosh Dhungana, MD (Temple University Lewis Katz School of Medicine)
Reviews from Amazon users, collected at the time the book is getting published on UniedVRG. It can be related to shiping or paper quality instead of the book content:
⭐ Good information. Suites my purposes (beginner nurse practitioner starting in pulmonology)
⭐ Book is awesome. Using this to increase knowledge for new job
⭐ It is a useful book. The includes every kind of information you need in daily practise. It is simple and easy to read.
⭐ Covers important content for use in practice. Writing style flows well and easy to follow
⭐ As promised, very good
⭐ Excellent resource!
⭐ Livro fácil de ler, objetivo, atualizado e bem ilustrado. Ótimo para estudantes e médicos que querem iniciar ou atualizar seus conhecimentos em pneumologia
⭐ Very important and useful for pulmonary medicine residents
⭐ Love the content of the book.But I was a little disappointed once I received the book. There is a cut in the back cover and a few pages are torn. You would expect better with 100 $.
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE
Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the download link.
Free Download Principles of Pulmonary Medicine 7th Edition in PDF format
Principles of Pulmonary Medicine 7th Edition PDF Free Download
Download Principles of Pulmonary Medicine 7th Edition 2018 PDF Free
Principles of Pulmonary Medicine 7th Edition 2018 PDF Free Download
Download Principles of Pulmonary Medicine 7th Edition PDF