- Year: 2016
- Page Number: 769 pages
- File Type: PDF
- File Size: 80.19 MB
- Authors/ Editiors: Stanley Hoppenfeld MD
Through four outstanding editions, this highly regarded text has provided a clear, surgeon’s-point of view of orthopaedic anatomy using easy-to-follow descriptions accompanied by hundreds of superb, full-color illustrations. The state-of-the-art fifth edition brings you up to date with recent changes in the field, using a highly relevant anatomic approach that has become increasingly important as approaches become smaller. Designed to increase your anatomic knowledge, increase safety, and improve patient outcomes, this updated resource is a must-have reference for today’s orthopaedic surgeon.Key Features
• Each chapter details the techniques and pitfalls of a surgical approach, gives a clear preview of anatomic landmarks and incisions, and highlights potential dangers of superficial and deep dissection.
• Seventeen high-quality procedural videos provide over an hour of surgeries from every relevant angle, including a split screen with diagrams.
• Updates of existing surgical approaches include expanded approaches for emergency decompression of a compartment syndrome of the lower leg and forearm, as well as the addition of a classic approach to fixation of distal radial fractures.
• New coverage of the posterior and postero-lateral approaches to the tibial plateau, surgical dislocation of the hip, a minimally invasive anterior approach to the hip joint, and the lateral approach to the metatarsal phalangeal joint of the hallux.
• Revisions include clear depictions of the iliopectinal fascia and the step technique for the flip osteotomy of the greater trochanter.
‘ the leading reference on surgical approaches to the musculoskeletal system. Nothing else comes close .”the mainstay for resident and surgeon preparation for surgical procedures” images are of the highest quality and thoughtfully represent a stepwise, layered, anatomic approach” online availability makes it even more user-friendly and accessible even when the hard copy is unavailable.”The unique facet is its wonderful drawings that demonstrate the classic surgical approaches to the musculoskeletal system”a consistent foundation across generations’Weighted Numerical Score: 92 – 4 Stars!-Doodys Publishers’ Club, December 16, 2016
Reviews from Amazon users, collected at the time the book is getting published on UniedVRG. It can be related to shiping or paper quality instead of the book content:
⭐ I’ve had this book since my residency years ago. my old copy was well worn in. loved it until a visiting resident accidentally walked away with my old copy. I had to replace it with this new one. I don’t think I really use it much anymore but just want one in my bookshelf. you never know.
⭐ Excellent book. I find the applied anatomy section the best way to learn anatomy as a med student. You can probably find the same info on orthobullets but I prefer the way it’s presented in this book.
⭐ A classic
⭐ A textbook every orthopaedic surgeon should have in the library. Well-illustrated, informative, in-depth description of Anatomy. And it has grown better over the years.
⭐ This is an excellent guide for a junior resident to learn basic approaches and anatomy.
⭐ Great quality, fast shipping.
⭐ Always excellent
⭐ Good packaging. High quality
⭐ It has helped build my confidence as I assist the Surgeon.
⭐ Not a big deal, but definitely not a “new” book, which I purchased.
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE
Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the download link.
Free Download Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach 5th Edition in PDF format
Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Download Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach 5th Edition 2016 PDF Free
Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach 5th Edition 2016 PDF Free Download
Download Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach 5th Edition PDF