- Year: 2016
- Page Number: 544
- File Type: PDF
- File Size: 38.82 MB
- Authors/ Editiors: Amr M. Ajlan
Part of the acclaimed McGraw-Hill’s Radiology Case Review Series, this unique resource challenges you to look at a group of images, determine the diagnosis, answer related questions, and gauge your knowledge by reviewing the answer. It all adds up to the best review of thoracic imaging available―one that’s ideal for certification or recertification, or as an incomparable clinical refresher.
Distinguished by an effective 2-page design and a full-color presentation, each book in this series is filled with cases, annotated images, questions and answers, pearls, and relevant literature references that effectively prepares you for virtually any exam on the subject. This comprehensive coverage spans everything from basic principles through the latest diagnostic imaging techniques and equipment and technology. If your goal is to increase your knowledge of chest imaging, you’ll find this book to be an invaluable study partner.
200 interactive thoracic imaging cases deliver the best board review possible!
This book is everything i wished to find in review books and it should be an example to the rest .
* Great clear images without and with annotations . ( I’ve always wanted that in some cases with subtle findings)
* The case and the discussion are on opposite pages instead of reverse pages which make it easy to read.
* Cases are of different difficulty levels and coded with stars so Juniors and seniors will find what they need.
* Discussions in Q&A are to the point.
Free Download Radiology Case Review Series: Thoracic Imaging in PDF format
Radiology Case Review Series: Thoracic Imaging PDF Free Download
Download Radiology Case Review Series: Thoracic Imaging 2016 PDF Free
Radiology Case Review Series: Thoracic Imaging 2016 PDF Free Download
Download Radiology Case Review Series: Thoracic Imaging PDF