- Year: 2020
- Page Number: 320
- File Type: PDF
- File Size: 19.86 MB
- Authors/ Editiors: Joseph Arrowsmith
Highlighting new and highly sought-after procedures in day-to-day plastic surgery practice, Core Procedures in Plastic Surgery, 2nd Edition, covers key areas of reconstructive, aesthetic, hand, and pediatric plastic surgery―all modified to provide streamlined detail of anatomy, workup, and procedural steps. This unique reference, derived from Dr. Peter C. Neligan’s 6-volume award-winning masterwork, Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition, provides the high-yield, highly visual guidance you need to confidently perform these procedures and achieve optimal outcomes.
– Covers key concepts of anatomy, relevant techniques, and information about preoperative and postoperative care and potential complications.
– Provides quick access to highly templated, bulleted procedures, as well as full-color photos and new procedural videos, including lipoabdominoplasty, post-bariatric, and a variety of facelift techniques.
– Features new chapters covering the forehead, body contouring, and liposuction and fat grafting, reflecting a growing demand for aesthetic procedures and excellent outcomes.
– Includes fundamental procedures such as open and closed rhinoplasty, abdominal wall reconstruction, expander/implant reconstruction of the breast, local flaps for facial coverage (including cheek and lip reconstruction), cleft lip and cleft palate repair, flexor tendon reconstructions, and more.
– Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Peter Neligan, MB, FRCS, FRCSC, FAC., is a board-certified plastic surgeon, Director of the Center for Reconstructive Surgery at UW Medical Center – Montlake, and a Professor of Surgery in the Division of Plastic Surgery at UW School of Medicine. Dr. Neligan specializes in reconstructive surgery including flap surgery, lymphatic surgery, facial re-animation and facial transplantation.. He strives to provide the best care for patients and provide them with the best treatments available. He is excited by new techniques and solutions and always tries to improve every aspect of care. Dr. Neligan has authored four books, 180 scientific papers, 75 book chapters, edited 10 textbooks and is editor-in-chief of the Journal for Reconstructive Microsurgery. He is president of the Plastic Surgery Foundation, a member of multiple professional organizations and is heavily involved in UW’s Plastic Surgery Training Program
Donnie Buck is Assistant Professor, Surgery, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Washington State University, St Louis. He specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Cosmetic Procedures and Surgery, Breast Surgery, Breast Reconstruction, Hand and Wrist Surgery (Plastic/Reconstructive), Head and Neck Surgery
Lymphedema Surgery and Lipoedema Surgery. He has worked with Elsevier for many years on the six volume Plastic Surgery title edited by Peter Neligan, Core Procedures in Plastic Surgery and also on the first edition of Review of Plastic Surgery. He is an excellent editor with an eye for detail and knowledge of changes and needs within Plastic Surgery.
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE
Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the download link.
Free Download Core Topics in Cardiac Anaesthesia 3rd Edition in PDF format
Core Topics in Cardiac Anaesthesia 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
Download Core Topics in Cardiac Anaesthesia 3rd Edition 2020 PDF Free
Core Topics in Cardiac Anaesthesia 3rd Edition 2020 PDF Free Download
Download Core Topics in Cardiac Anaesthesia 3rd Edition PDF