- Year: 2015
- Page Number: 304 pages
- File Type: PDF
- File Size: 21.85 MB
- Authors/ Editiors: Frederick W. Kremkau
Learn how diagnostic ultrasound works, and find out how to properly handle artifacts, scan safely, evaluate instrument performance, and prepare for registry examinations, with the market-leading Sonography Principles and Instruments, 9th Edition. It concisely and comprehensively covers the essential aspects of ultrasound physics and instrumentation like Doppler, artifacts, safety, quality assurance, and the newest technology ― all in a dynamic, highly visual format for easy review of key information. Dr. Kremkau, unlike others, uses extensive exam questions, over 1,000 high-quality illustrations, and only the most basic equations to simplify complicated concepts, making this text a highly respected reference for sonography students and professionals.
• Essential coverage of physics and sonography prepares you for the physics portion of the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) certification exam.
• Current technology content, including the continuing progression of contrast agents and 3D and the more general aspects of transducers and instruments, helps you better comprehend the text.
• Straightforward explanations simplify complicated concepts.
• Learning objectives at the beginning of every chapter give you a measurable outcome to achieve.
• Key terms provide you with a list of the most important terms at the beginning of each chapter.
• Key Points, called out with an icon and special type, highlight the most important information to help you study more efficiently.
• Bulleted reviews at the end of each chapter identify key concepts covered in that chapter.
• End-of-chapter exercises test your knowledge and understanding with a mix of true/false, fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, and matching questions.
• Glossary of key terms at the end of the book serves as a quick reference, letting you look up definitions without having to search through each chapter.
• Appendices, including a List of Symbols, Complication of Equations, and Mathematics Review, equip you with additional resources to help comprehend difficult concepts.
• An Evolve site with student resources enhances your learning experience.
• A full-color design depicts over 120 high-quality ultrasound scans similar to what you will encounter in the clinical setting
There is no Editorial Review for this book
Reviews from Amazon users, collected at the time the book is getting published on UniedVRG. It can be related to shiping or paper quality instead of the book content:
⭐ This book is very helpful with addressing Physics boards topics and questions.
⭐ I got the digital version because its easier to read on my phone then carrying around a book. It helped me pass my exam.
⭐ Great book, but Edelman is definitely easier to understand
⭐ Shipped as promised. Excellent condition.
⭐ I needed it for my class!
⭐ It’s very good for second hand…Just a little bend on the corners…But perfect pages conditions…
⭐ Book is very battered and cover is very torn, the pages are fine but it’s difficult to use without tearing the cover even more
⭐ Just what we needed!
⭐ The best book !!!
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE
Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the download link.
Free Download Sonography Principles and Instruments 9th Edition in PDF format
Sonography Principles and Instruments 9th Edition PDF Free Download
Download Sonography Principles and Instruments 9th Edition 2015 PDF Free
Sonography Principles and Instruments 9th Edition 2015 PDF Free Download
Download Sonography Principles and Instruments 9th Edition PDF