- Year: 2019
- Page Number: 984 pages
- File Type: PDF
- File Size: 21.89 MB
- Authors/ Editiors: Mary E. Klingensmith
Written by teams of Washington University residents and faculty, The Washington Manual® of Surgery, 8th Edition, focuses on the essential information you need to know, providing concise, high-yield content that covers the broad spectrum of patient care in general surgery. In one convenient, portable resource, you’ll find practical information on all surgical subspecialties (thoracic, GI, colorectal, cardiac, vascular, breast, trauma, critical care, and more)—all at your fingertips for quick review and reference. This bestselling manual is an excellent source of expert guidance for surgical residents, attendings, medical students, and others who provide care for patients with surgical disease.
• Presents information in a succinct, consistent, outline format that conveys the most important diagnostic and management information for a given topic.
• Features new chapters on Radiology, Trauma Resuscitation and Adjuncts, and Intraoperative Considerations.
• Includes more clinical algorithms of disease work-up, diagnosis, and management, as well as updated board-style questions in every chapter.
• Covers the latest advances in surgical technique, instrumentation, and standards of practice, including more information on HIPEC and new coverage of the pregnant patient.
• Provides updated references for readers who would like additional information on a particular topic.
• Written by faculty and residents from the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, one of the world’s top surgical training programs.
There is no Editorial Review for this book
Reviews from Amazon users, collected at the time the book is getting published on UniedVRG. It can be related to shiping or paper quality instead of the book content:
⭐ This is a true invaluable surgery resource. I would recommend for any surgery resident/ surgical assistant. Thank you so much for the hard work!
⭐ New as listed
⭐ Good handbook
⭐ excellent handbook for surgery residents
⭐ Livro bacana, porém um pouco superficial. Abrange vários conceitos, porém não aprofunda. Poderia aprofundar mais na parte de diagnóstico e manejo do doente. Alguns conceitos sobre trauma e via aérea estão desatualizados.
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE
Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the download link.
Free Download The Washington Manual of Surgery 8th Edition in PDF format
The Washington Manual of Surgery 8th Edition PDF Free Download
Download The Washington Manual of Surgery 8th Edition 2019 PDF Free
The Washington Manual of Surgery 8th Edition 2019 PDF Free Download
Download The Washington Manual of Surgery 8th Edition PDF